Successful Chapter 11 proceedings require advance planning.
Major activities include:
• Determining which entities will be filed
• Determining best jurisdiction for filing
• Assessing impact of filing on the various business assets
• Assessing impact of filing on cash management systems
• Identifying critical vendors and ensuring continuing services and products required
• Determining requirements and working with counsel to prepare first day orders
• Determining business strategies to minimize negative impact of filing
• Understanding cash flows of operating the business following filing
• Arranging for DIP financing if required
• Developing communication plans for customers, creditors, employees and shareholders
• Preparing Schedules and Statement of Financial Affairs
• Preparing list of Creditors
• Developing plans for rejection of executory contracts
• Conduct negotiations with appropriate constituents to achieve a pre-packaged arrangement that
could dramatically reduce time and expense of Chapter 11\proceedings
Our familiarity and experience reorganizing companies in the U.K. and Europe allows Quest to perform comparable pre-planning for complex cross- border transactions.
©Copyright 2015 • Quest Turnaround Advisors • All Rights Reserved.